Bioidentical hormones used in bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) provide a treatment that uses natural hormones that are equivalent chemically to certain hormones that have been naturally lost or diminished, usually with age. They can also be used as a natural solution for hormones that have been lost or reduced because of injury, a medical problem, or genetics. Bioidentical hormones can be used in both men and women and include replacing estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA, and thyroid being the most common.
Come into the office for a consultation to see if hormone replacement is right for you. We draw your hormone levels, and basic labs. Labs come back within 3-5 days. Our practitioners discuss your lab values, and we send the labs to the number one bioidentical compounding pharmacy in Southern California.The prescriptions are written by our practitioners and discussed with highly trained pharmacist to make sure your treatment plan is optimal. Your prescriptions are then mailed directly to your home or office over night. Lab draw is typically every 3 to 6 months.
BIOIDENTICAL HORMONES FOR WOMEN
- Easier time with weight loss and dieting, especially in older women because hormonal imbalances can cause low energy and a slow metabolism.
- Healthier feeling about their appearance as well as skin, hair, and nails improve.
- Smoother and younger looking skin in some cases, and clearer skin for some young people who have a hormone deficiency or imbalance often at the time of menses.
- Decreased risk of some diseases, such as osteoporosis if the underlying hormone imbalance was causing the issue.
- Decreased depression, anxiety and stress that is caused by hormonal issues improved libido
- Decreased mood swings and general irritability
- Improved short and medium-term memory
BIOIDENTICAL HORMONES FOR MEN
- Decreased depression and dysthymia in those who had low Testesterone
- Decreased Erectile Dysfunction (ED) and stronger intimate drive in men
- Lower fatigue and higher energy in all ages who had hormone deficiencies that caused these problems such as low T
- Decreased mood swings and irritability
- Better concentration and attention
- Improved sleep quality