It's health and wellness week!
With vacations, barbecues, and lots of other fun summer activities, we tend to be a bit more unhealthy this time of year! Here are some tips to stay on track while still enjoying yourself:
1. Drink lots of water prior to going to parties or cookouts so you feel less inclined to overeat (or over-drink). Plus drinking a gallon of water each day detoxifies your body and helps flush fat.
2. Exercise at least 20-30 minutes each morning ~ this boosts your metabolism and your mood for the day. If you cannot work out in the morning, try to get in a workout everyday in the evening time.
3. Outdoor activities at the beach (e.g., swimming, surfing, paddle boarding, kayaking, etc.) are excellent for both cardiovascular endurance and strength training. Don’t forget your sunscreen!
4. Come in to see our practitioners for lipo-tropic fat burning injections. These help give you energy, and burn fat naturally.
5. Sign up for our medical grade weight loss program and get a FREE vitamin B12 injection the month of July. (Must mention you saw this blog)
Enjoy your week!
Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner